top of page

Far Infrared Sauna: Your Lazy Way to Perfect Health!

Far Infrared Heat Therapy is considered one of the best methods of whole body therapy for pain relief, lowering blood pressure, increasing circulation, increasing energy, toxin detoxification and elimination.

How does it work?

In the far infrared sauna (FIR), invisible light rays emanate from several infrared emitters. This infrared light penetrates deep into the fat and muscles of the body, creating a more powerful detoxifying influence upon the deeper tissues of the body by helping to expand and dilate peripheral blood vessels. This helps bring relief to muscles and soft tissue injuries through increased circulation and accelerated production of compounds the body makes to heal. The increased blood circulation delivers oxygen-rich blood to injured muscles, helping speed up the body's natural recovery process.

Infrared saunas are 20% more effective than conventional saunas!

A conventional sauna must rely only on indirect means of heat first, on convection (air currents) and then, conduction (direct contact of hot air with the skin) to produce its heating effect on us. In a far infrared sauna, less that 20% of the infrared energy heats the air, leaving over 80% available to be directly converted to heat within our bodies. Therefore, an infrared sauna can warm its user to a much greater depth and much more efficiently than a conventional sauna. This crucial difference explains many of the unprecedented health benefits reported to be available through far infrared saunas that are not attainable through a conventional sauna. Since the air temperature remains much lower that in a traditional sauna, you feel more comfortable. Sweating often begins before a person feels very hot.

Sauna Benefits

The radiant heat is being absorbed by your body over 1.5 inches below the skin, giving pain relief for those with sports injuries, fibromyalgia, arthritis, and other chronic pain conditions. Heating of the tissues enhances metabolic processes. Greater cellular energy production facilitates healing. Viruses, tumors and toxin- laden cells are weaker than normal cells. They tolerate heat poorly. Raising the body temperature causes infections to heal more quickly. Hyperthermia or fever therapy helps combat infections and even cancer. Our bodies develop fever when ill to enhance metabolism and help kill germs.

Infrared Saunas are most helpful for:

Pain Relief (sports injuries, fibromyalgia, and arthritis) Detoxification Assist in Weight Loss Enhance Circulation Lower Blood Pressure Help with Seasonal Affective Disorder Stress Relief Improved Skin Treat Cellulite Lower Blood Pressure

Experience the Benefits for yourself!

In Good Health, Michelle Rust, Spa Owner Soul Ease Holistic Yoga Spa & Art Gallery,, 425.828.9770


bottom of page